Thursday, February 21, 2008

Flashback 10 Years Ago...

My cousin, Jamie does this flashback day.  I just love looking at old pictures. So after my last post of being tagged, I was thinking about the question what I did 10 years ago.  I thought it would be fun to post a visual! Here you go... some pictures of what I was doing 10 years ago! Sorry, I didn't let anyone take any of me having the chickenpox!
                                        


And please forgive the poor scrapbooking. 
As you can see, I didn't know much about it back then.
(to get a better look you can click on it and see them big!)

5 comments:

Pam said...

Wow! I can't even find words! I thought those pictures were safe in your office! And, I at least called you and told you that Josh was coming over! You should owe me! :)

michellecluff said...

I'm pretty sure I have a lot of the same pictures, not to mention the same method of scrapping. Oh boy, that's so funny to see everyone that age... so little!!!

Amber said...

Ha ha, I love seeing you guys so young! P.S. Tell Brett thanks for the story ideas. Hilarious really! I will keep his lead in mind... however you can let him know that the U's strategy is to let BYU win for a couple years. Then when the U wins it will be a HUGE story!

Tim & Tash said...

Those pictures are so funny. Everyone looks so young, how funny to look back! Those were funny days with all of the boys we all had crushes on. What were we thinking?

Megan said...

How do you change your template, like the background without deleting things? I tried to change the background and it said it would delete the widget, our family picture and all of our links. Am I doing something wrong?
By the way I think this flashback thing is so fun! It was really fun for me to look at.