Wednesday, February 27, 2008

David Archuleta

I am a huge David Archuleta fan! If you haven't been watching American Idol this season I suggest you do just for this kid. He is AMAZING! He's only 17 and from Murray, Utah. His song last night was so impressive. If you missed it he sang, John Lennon's "Imagine". Click here to watch it - you will be amazed!!!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this kid too!! I loved loved loved this song last night. Which of the girls do you like?

michellecluff said...

He is very good. Big fan. I didn't know he was from Utah

Tara said...

100% with you. I think he is amazing. He made me cry last night. I thought he did such a good job. We should get together one night and watch it. Oh and tell Brett, Gavin is sorry for calling his phone. He usually calls just about five people a day when he is playing with my phone.
Anyway. Hope you are doing well.
Love ya
Tara

Megan said...

I totally agree with you. He is amazing! He needs to be the winner!

Ashley and Brett said...

I watched the girls tonight and I'm not very impressed. I like Kristy Lee Cook and that White girl, but other then that I still think David is going to win! Who do you guys like?

Lyme Girl said...

We LOVE cute baby faced David from Murray High School too! Kenz joins the screaming girls when he comes on stage! We also like Brooke, the little Arizona Mormon girl that sang the Carly Simon song last night. She was amazing!