I was so sad to hear of the passing of President Hinckley, but know he is happy and in a better place. I could listen to him speak for hours. What an amazing man. I am truly grateful for the opportunity I had to hear his council for so many years. He has left such an amazing legacy! We will miss you!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you posted this! I balled when I found out about Pres. Hinckley. He is the sweetest man, and I will miss him. I am excited for him in a way, cause I know he gets to see his cute little wife now. I love the remodeling you've done on your blog. It is way too cute. And Isaac is getting way too big! I can't believe it!
Ash
I am so glad that you posed this. I am so sad, but am glad he can rest and be with his wife again. I like your blog's new look. It is so cute. When are we going to get together. We have stuff planned for Friday and Saturday. But we aren't busy during the week, or next week. Let me know
He was a great man and I also feel blessed to have been touched by his inspiring words and spirit. I am so happy that he and his wife are together again!
Post a Comment