Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Little Sister, Kenzi

My little sister recently turned 16! So she went to preference this last weekend... Doesn't she look so pretty?!  Its so weird how grown up she is.  She loves showing me how much taller she is then me.  Her and her friends are all 16, but due to the law they can't drive their friends around.  Kenzi asked Brett to be their chauffeur for the night.  Brett thought it was pretty fun to drive them all to the dance on Saturday.  He even did his best to be polite and not tease them! He actually thought it was pretty cool Kenzi asked him to drive...  

5 comments:

jackie said...

Kenzi looks so pretty! I love that dress! It's been so long since I've seen her, but the last time I did I noticed that she is so much taller! I just remember her being a little girl with Kindra...it is so weird that they are both so grown up!

jackie said...

Oh! Cute background!

Angela said...

Kenzi looks just like you! I can't believe it! It has been a while since I have seen her. She is so grown up.

Andrea said...

She is beautiful! She looks a lot like Liz. I don't know if I will ever remember Kenz, Kesler and Cameron are not kids anymore. Em just started college, and I still think of her as an 8 year old.

Megan said...

The truth is I have been wanting to get rid of the Christmas song but I can't figure it out. Please let me know how to get rid of it if you know how. That would be great! I like your new look too. Its so lovey! Kenzi looks just like you. Her dress is beautiful!