Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh no!


When Isaac tells me he is done eating it usually means I have only a few seconds to come get him before he gets impatient.  If I fail to get there in time there is an occasional plate or fork thrown on the floor.  Well today Isaac did something he has never done before and I think he was quite disgusted.  Instead of dropping something he took his bowl of yogurt (which he hadn't finished eating) and turned it upside down on his head.  It only took a few seconds for him to realize what he did.  As the yogurt started running down his head he was so grossed out by it he just kept repeating, "oh no, oh no!" Brett and I were both pretty shocked but my camera was close by and it was really too funny not to document his face expression! Don't worry, we got him all cleaned up immediately after!    

8 comments:

Pam said...

Ah ha! That's so funny. He really gets cuter every day! I'll come up and we'll hang out soon.

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

Your little boy is so cute. I find you through Pams blog and I thought it would be fun to see what you were up too. You look great.

jackie said...

Isaac is so cute! The things they say and do make the mess not a big deal! I love it! That was good having your camera close so you could catch this cute moment!

Ashley and Brett said...

Mckell I would love to see your blog! I couldn't find the link though! It is so good to hear from you! Its been so long since I've seen you!

georgeandmarie said...

At least he tells you he's done...Kawika will just start throwing his food that he has left on the floor., or mushing it all over his high chair tray! he is a doll!!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

I still talk to Melissa. She married Adam Wilson and is working at the California Pizza Kitchen at University Mall. They are doing really good. I haven't talk to Joanne since she got married about 2 years ago, but I hear her and Jamison are living in Lehi. If that is true or not I have no idea. As for my short hair it is really pretty long in all these pictures. It was about 1-2 inches long all over and crazy. I loved it and I might cut it all off again!

Amber said...

Ha ha, that is too cute... and hilarious!

Megan said...

That is so funny!!! Baylin just threw her stuff on the floor and sometimes she would try to like the inside of the bowl and get it all over. She always made a mess when she ate.