Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blog Face Lift

I finally got around to changing my background and sadly, I spent more time then I would have hoped! So let me know if anyone has any problems viewing it - because I love sitting in front of the computer figuring out codes! 

7 comments:

The Dansies said...

Hey Ash, I love the new look! I'm glad you figured it out, you'll have to teach me one day! Did you ever figure out how to put the music on? (I can't hear music on anyone's blog so if you did i'll never know!)

Ashley and Brett said...

I know how to put on music, I just haven't! You'll know if I do cause you'll see a music box. Even if you can't hear it! :)

Megan said...

i like the new look. I need to change mine. It's not really my style. Maybe I will have some time this weekend it is a long weekend because of the holiday and teacher work day. Are the free templates one of the backdrops you gave me in the e-mail?

Jamie and Family said...

very cute! great job!!!

michellecluff said...

So cute!! Nice job!

April said...

Looks awesome. Great job! Every time I try to change something I break it. Good thing Chuck is around to fix it. ;)

The Five Reids said...

I love the new look. I always use pyzam what did you do!xoxo