Saturday, January 26, 2008

Color Test

I GOT THE LINK TO WORK! Try it out!

My mom sent me this color test.  I thought I did great, till I got to the end.  Give it a try and tell me what your results are! My husband, who is colorblind to some colors - got 100 the first try, it took me a while to figure it out! Good luck.  Its really short!

2 comments:

Megan said...

It sounds like fun. I will have to try it! I just want to say blogging is fun! I think it is a fun way to stay in touch. For me its easier than using e-mail. Its easier for me to post a comment on a blog then send an e-mail. Have a great weekend!!! Peyton is doing much better this weekend. I am so glad!

Angela said...

Ok, so both Jer and I just took the color test. It is tricky on the mind! The first time I scored an 88% and Jer only got 25% Yeah he didn't do so hot. Anyway, we both kept trying until we finally got 100% Anyway, thanks for the quiz, it was fun.