Thursday, November 1, 2012

Daxton's 3 Year Old Pictures!!

So truthfully, we were a couple months late getting Daxton's pictures taken, but we finally did it and they turned out darling! I got him dressed that morning and postponed his pictures twice thanks to a huge rain storm. It was the first time in at least a decade that it rained and froze to the rode as soon as it hit the ground. The roads were a mess and people had a hard time driving. I'm surprised I even drove to take his pictures later in the day!
As we were waiting to leave he was so cautious about his "outfit." He couldn't get it dirty and he was very concerned about his hair! He's such a character. Just like Isaac he posed perfectly! Anything the lady asked him to do, he did it! He was thrilled that she had a train for him to play with.
She got a close up of his long lushes eye lashes. Seriously, it's not fair that these boys get these long eye lashes! I know the ladies will love them though when he's older.
These are some pictures I didn't get, but they were so darling I put a collage together of them off their website. I loved the one of him grabbing my arm.
His face is too cute for words, isn't it?

No comments: