A little love goes a long way!!!!! It's no secret, I love Valentines Day!
I love covering the house in hearts, just for one day. I love seeing my boys cute faces as they wake up to millions of hearts. I've been doing it since Isaac was so little I wonder what he would think if they weren't put up on Valentines Day. I left a surprise by Brett's car in the morning... a new shovel saying, "I DIG YOU." Yes I'm corny, but he really needed a new shovel for Spring since he lost his cleaning up the Saratoga Mudslide last year. So you see, it was very fitting!
I made a pink smoothie and heart shaped french toast for the boys.
They both thought it was delicious!
Then they had little presents waiting on the table for them...alongside all their cards they had recieved in the mail from my parents, Brett's Grandma Dansie, and a sewn heart stuffed with candy from Brett's parents.
Here's Tanner... just as cute as can be!
For lunch I made heart shaped PB& Jam sandwiches with yogurt & sprinkles and hot coco... because Dax has to have hot coco at every meal in the winter time! My plan was to send Isaac with a similar I LOVE YOU lunch, but he chose school lunch, so I made it for him later that week when he took home lunch.The school does Val-a grams and I had a few things sent to Isaac in his class... including these giant rainbow suckers! I sent one for Dax too.
For dinner we made heart shaped pizza... are you seeing my theme?!
Here's Bretty, my Valentine!!
And for dessert I made individual cheesecakes, complete with chocolate hearts I made myself!
We gave Tanner a little rattle.
And gave the boys their own punching bags.
Later that week Brett was taking his Sunday nap and Isaac covered him in I Love You Hearts. I thought it was so cute. He woke up finally from more hearts added to his face.
Happy Valentines Day!! (And nobody was sick for it this year!)
No comments:
Post a Comment