Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's an IGLOO!!!

The boys have played a ton in the snow this year!!! I don't think kids feel the cold. They mastered snow angles and snowmen.
 Isaac got really good at rolling a big ball. He would roll it until he couldn't move it anymore. I got the idea to dig it out and put the snow on top to make an igloo. Turns out, I'm brilliant and it worked! It took Isaac an I a long while to dig and pack... but we were proud of our little igloo!!! It was fun son and mother time too!

Dax was inside sleeping and was less then thrilled with our igloo when he woke up... he was still tired. But when it warmed up the next day he was pretty impressed.
Can I just tell you how much I love this picture. Isaac is always so affectionate and loving and Daxy is always so funny and crazy! I am so in love with these two boys.
It snowed a lot this winter and the boys thought they would take matter into their own hands and help out their dad by shoveling his walks for him. They did a pretty fantastic job! I think Brett might have life pretty easy in the future with 3 strapping young men to take over the chores!!!
 No worries, they were definitely rewarded with sledding time from their dad!!!

No comments: