Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nepture Park!

Saratoga got this new park... it's different from the traditional parks. It's made of metal and gets really hot, but the kids love it.
They have quite a few celebrations there, but sometimes we just go for pizza dinner and family fun!
Isaac is a monkey and I'm amazed that he isn't scared to climb up this massive jungle pyramid. It is really tall!
He climbs right up to the tippy top and stands there with the wind blowing. I'm so impressed! He's climbs it a million times. Most of his friends won't climb it. They will only go half way, so I'm proud of him that he can go to the top.

They also have a smaller park for kids. Dax has a lot fun playing on it too.

One kid, who was much bigger came up to Dax and got in his way. I'm afraid Dax has got pretty tough skin from being the 2nd child. Brett was watching him and when he saw that kid get in Daxys face, Dax shoved him. The boy was scared and walked away but Dax was happy with himself.
As much as Dax likes to play on the little playground, he wants to be like his big brother. He tries to climb that giant pyramid too. He can only get so far before we pull him down.

No comments: