Isaac loves his skateboard. He has gotten so good at riding it. He actually scares me with most of his things he rides on.
He learned to cruise down our hill, no problem.
On more recent events, Isaac decided he wanted to learn to ride his bike with no hands. Talk about stopping moms heart EVERY TIME he tries it. He is actually really good at it. But it makes me crazy and I make him put on his helmet. Even if he does crash, it doesn't detour him. Isaac is always so determined to do what he wants to do. (I think he gets that from his dad! Stubborn boys!) Before school let out Isaac really took off in his reading and writing. I can't believe how old he is. I still think of him as this little boy singing me his ABC's!
This picture was taken on Dr. Seuss Birthday. He had made a cat in the hat, hat. It was cute!
I'm amazed when Isaac decides something is dirty and he just cleans it out. He does it all the time. He did it the other day with his bathroom drawer too. In this picture our DVD's were very unorganized. Nobody asked him to clean it, it was a mess! But he organized it beautifully! I'm so glad he is like his mother in that way.
This is when Isaac got to bring his class bear home. He took him to the store to get gum.
This is my favorite! Isaac had been watching Brett shave and so wanted to do it to. So with shaving cream and a comb, Isaac now can shave. He loves it and and thinks it is so much fun.
I love how concentrated on "not cutting himself" he is.
Honestly, Isaac is just a joy. He knows how to push my buttons and drive me crazy, but he is so funny. I just love this kid. One day when he was "getting ready" he came to me looking like this. Church shirt became his pants and he had daddy's shoes and goggles. He's such a character!We went to Chick-fil-a, and Isaac noticed a guy wearing a Utah hat. He's like "dad look! A Utes hat!" (knowing that we are BYU fans) Brett tried to play it off and say, oh cool. and Isaac said so loud, NO DAD! It's the Utes!
Isaac is getting to be so grown up. He answers doors, phones, watches after his brother when I need. This Summer we have been working like crazy on our basement. I knew the worker man was coming and I asked Isaac to keep an eye out for him while I was in the shower. Later, I was getting ready... thinking the guy was really late. Not dressed yet I hear a man yelling from the steps, "Ashley..." AH! Isaac? Did the worker man get here? Isaac responded to me, "ya a long time ago, I let him in." Maybe before you let in strange men while your mom is in the shower, that's something you should tell your mother!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment