The boys worked hard on making Brett cards for Father's Day. Dax made an "I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH" card with his cute hand prints!
Isaac made a cute flip card book about his dad in school... he had it saved for months!
Then, Isaac got the idea to make a poppy flower card just for his dad.
We also gave him a hat and 18 holes of golf ...if he could ever manage to make it over there to play all 18! We just love Brett. He is so much fun. The boys adore him and can't be without him. Brett and Isaac always go golfing together which makes Dax sad that he can never go. Brett felt so bad he took him one day and took them ALL golfing. I can't even imagine trying to have both boys on a golf cart and helping them and playing the game. He is such a great dad. Dax hangs on him the minute he gets home from work. Brett will spend hours playing catch with Isaac and Dax in the backyard. I just love their little bonds they have with their dad. I can't wait for the 3rd boy to come along in a couple of weeks because this kid has a great dad to look up to and play with! Brett, we love you so much and are so grateful you take care of our family. You work so hard for us. We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment