Thursday, June 21, 2012

The results are in!!!

At the end of April, we finally found out what we are having. 
It's a....
 BOUNCING BABY BOY!!!!
Brett and I weren't shocked, yet we were! Does that even make sense? All along he said it was a boy. I honestly didn't know. 3 boys? Could we manage to get 3 boys in a row!? I figured it would be... but you always still wonder. When she said for sure he was a boy my heart melted.  I looked over at my two crazy boys that were watching the screen and knew I was being so blessed to have one more crazy boy to add to my bunch! 

Brett is really excited. He is already making plans to play 2 on 2 basketball between him and the boys. He says it's the perfect sports set up. 2 on each team for everything! It's what he's always wanted and he is a very excited daddy!

Isaac thought it was a girl so it took him by surprise. Now he just can't wait to teach this boy to burp and be a "boy" to drive me crazy. Daxton just knows my tummy is getting bigger. He will kiss my tummy and say hi to the baby but I really don't know how much he understands yet. He adores his new cousin Jasmine, always wanting to hold and kiss her... so I really hope he's the same when this baby is born.

My mom has a friend who has 3 little boys. She was very scared and wasn't sure what to do with all of them. Someone once said to her, "we need GOOD boys in the world who have good moms to teach them to be little gentlemen." She decided that was a great task and wanted to be the mom who taught her boys well. I do too. I have worried what I was going to do with so many boys (coming from a family of mostly girls!) but I have found you just love them. You play with them, take them outside, give them dirt, swords, balls, and make them laugh. I want to be a good mom and can't wait to see these little guys grow up together.

My sister Rachel is having a baby boy 7 weeks before me. We have decided since this baby was a bit of a surprise, her baby said, "If I'm going, your coming with me!" They must already be good little friends and wanted to stick together.  It's been fun being pregnant with one of my sisters for once. We can squak and moan about back pain, heartburn and maternity clothes. Though she refuses to take a picture with me! It will be fun raising them together.

We can't wait to meet you Baby Boy #3!!! We are hard at work building in part of the basement so we can have plenty of space and a new nursery upstairs for you. Now if you could only come with your name stamped on you because your daddy and I sure can't decide on one!   

No comments: