Isaac gave me this darling flower he planted and grew in school.
It's my only little flower outside cause I'm lousy at planting annuals. But it makes me so happy to look at it!
He also made me this cute "I love you" card.
Brett is as sweet as can be! He made me salmon, salad, and rice on Mother's Day. Isaac set the table for me to make things all beautiful!
Daxton gave me lot's of hugs and loves. He's so sweet. They also gave me a cute elephant card that was jumping on furniture along with a cute kitchen fairy who was decorating chocolates. On another day, we went out to eat at chick-fil-a. Not really for any holiday, but I add it in here because spending nights like this with my family makes me happy. I happen to have my camera with me and Dax put the table dessert paper on his head for a hat.
Then comes my birthday!!! I'm 29! 29? Where did the time go? I just really don't believe I am that old. Brett and the boys really spoiled me this year! He made me a pie (my favorite!) I was much easier on him this year. He didn't have to bake a cheesecake from scratch! He made lemon sour cream pie. Mmmm!!!! Delicious! His buddies at work gave him a hard time one, for buying me presents... "doesn't your wife just buy her own?" they asked. And two, they couldn't believe he made me a cake or pie or anything!!!
After I heard that, I knew I had the most wonderful husband in the world. He is so sweet to me. I am so lucky!!! My pie was delicious. The boys ate up every bite!
For my present he surprised me with something I've wanted for years... a memory foam gel mattress topper. It's like sleeping on a little piece of heaven! It's so nice!!!! Especially being all prego, I love going to bed now. (Well, as much as a night owl can love making herself sleep!) Brett wasn't sure if he would like it. He gradually kept falling asleep on my side of the bed (cause he only bought 1/2 for my side.) We eventually took it to top the whole bed, he loves it too!
Isaac wanted to get something all his own for me and Brett knew I wanted a new makeup brush. My sweet husband has no clue how pricey those can be. He marched into Nordstroms thinking he would pick up this little brush for his son to give me... spending $5 or $10 dollars. He about died when the lady told him $50. I about died laughing when I saw he actually bought it! I love my family, they are the best to me!!!
Happy Birthday and Mother's Day to me, I was definitely spoiled!
No comments:
Post a Comment