Isaac's still loves art. I was teaching him about talents today and one of his talents is his art. It makes people happy! I really am amazed everyday how much time he takes to work on projects or finish projects from school. He has to get them done, whether it was a requirement or not. One day I told Brett to have Isaac do his homework. I came out and he said, see he's working on it. I smiled and said, no thats not homework. Thats just extra work from school he wants to finish! He loves to get everything done!
Isaac loves working on patterns! One morning he just practiced a million different patterns!
Isaac works so hard on his artwork he hates when we have to get rid of it. Sometimes one wall will be just filled and covered in his pictures. I don't mind it. I really love seeing it all. But as long as I take a picture of it, he's okay with letting it go. Thus, all the pictures! He had an art lesson in school and the teacher taught him how to make a witch and frankenstein. He was so excited he came home and had a taught Brett how to make frankenstein too. It was so cute!
In school Isaac's been writing sentences. Like, "I like to carve pumpkins." Then he draws the matching picture. It's really cute. He is always making things. We go through paper and tape like crazy... and I'm so glad we do. I love that he's creative and constantly making things.
Isaac had a color week in school. He made a monster for every color and they all have a saying. He recites them religiously. He loves these monsters and we haven't been able to take them down. Red, red forgot his head. Yellow, yellow sat in jello. Blue, blue is sick with the flu. Purple, purple had to burple. Orange, orange had an orange. Green, green is dancing queen. White, white bites at night. Pink, pink sat in the sink. Black, black plays quarterback. Brown, brown your jeans fell down. Gray, gray ate a lunch tray. They are seriously cute sayings and he loves them!




No comments:
Post a Comment