Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy 4th! 2011

Its almost impossible for me to take a smiling picture of Dax. He usually scowls at me or big time cheeses it! Isaac has always smiled on demand. He poses for me. Dax, not so much. I jump around like a monkey so when he giggled, I was thrilled I got a 4th of July picture of the boys in their shirts! 
He was happiest driving in the Jeep but still didn't care for the fact I had my camera.  



This year we decided to stay home for the 4th. It was so fun! We invited anyone and everyone from our neighborhood to come watch fireworks and have treats. The word got out, cause it was a success! There were so many people!
Everyone made yummy treats like colored popcorn, brownies, fruit, veges, cookies, and Tania made this darling jello flag cake.
I was worried Dax would hate the fireworks, but he loved them. He clapped and cheered and starred in amazement at them.
 Cute Natalie and Jake came, though her kids hated the fireworks and Jake didn't want his picture taken.
This is a scary picture of me and the boys were chopping on licorish, but I still liked the reminder that we sat and watched the fireworks together.


It was a great night! Yay for the 4th! 

No comments: