I don't think we could have asked for a better dad around our house. Brett is such an amazing dad!
On Father's Day the boys surprised him with a Kindle Case and a new white shirt. He looked pretty sharp! Isaac made endless amounts of cards for his dad. He finally told me it was a good thing Father's Day came cause he did a lot of work! We made Brett a yummy salmon dinner and had cinnamon rolls that were super yummy.I love the expression on the boys faces. Dax is not even close to smiling and Isaac looks like he's going to bust from smiling too big! Honestly, I say it all the time, but I'm so thankful for Brett. I don't know what we would do without him. We consume all of his time and he never complains. He is so darling with the boys and they adore him. He's happy, patient, funny, helpful, hardworking, forgiving, loyal, and loving. I'm grateful he loves the Gospel and lives by it in everything he does. He sets such a good example for us all. We love him so much, he's the best dad we could ask for. Happy Father's Day Brett!
I do have to mention what wonderful dad's Brett and I have. I think the world of both my dad and LaMonte. They are both amazing examples of father's and two of the most christlike people I know. Thanks for being such great dads!
No comments:
Post a Comment