These Lucky blocks turned out so darling, I love them!
Then we made Easter. I was going to have it say, "Hoppy" Easter... but Rachel told me it was too cheesy! Whatever. I guess preventing me from screwing up again!
It happened to work out count wise, so we flipped our Easter blocks over and made Spring blocks!
And now we are working on our Summer blocks! If it turns out, I'll post it!
All this crafting made me a little ambitious. One of my good friends birthday was approaching and I had seen this sign in someones house saying, "Return with a Diet Coke." My friend drinks SO much Diet Coke. I couldn't resist. So with the help of my sister, Liz and I recreated it and then I got to work, painting, sanding, and modge podging. I thought it turned out cute and she really loved it!
So here's to hoping the rest of them turn out so cute!
1 comment:
I love all your blocks. I guess I haven't seen them, just heard about them. Love your St. George pics too--can you send me some?
Post a Comment