Thursday, June 2, 2011

Luck of the Irish

Yes, I am far behind on my blogging, but I still want to remember all these silly events. In March, we had a Leprechaun come and visit us for St. Patrick's Day! He was a "SNEAKY LEPRECHAUN" as Isaac called him all day! Isaac woke up to Green milk and Green toilet water! He thought it was so funny!  

The leprechaun left "clues" of where he has been. Baby green feet marks were all around the house. Isaac followed them in hopes he would catch that sneaky leprechaun. The leprechaun had caused a bit of chaos through our house. 
He had tipped over chairs and stacked laundry baskets in Isaac's room and turned pictures upside down. If Isaac noticed anything slightly out of the ordinary, he would blame that sneaky leprechaun... for weeks this went on! I tried to tell him the leprechaun was only there that one day, but he was almost sure that leprechaun had been playing more tricks on our house.
 But after all of Isaac's searching, he found GOLD!!!! A bunch of chocolate gold coins. He was thrilled!
 Maybe next year, we will catch him!

No comments: