Friday, December 3, 2010

Amber and Ben's Wedding!

It's always fun to see one of your best friends get married! Amber and Ben got married in the Timpanogos Temple on October 22, 2010. It was a beautiful sealing! It was actually the first time I met Ben. Everytime I had the chance, I was out of town. I had talked to him over email, so when I met him for the first time he seemed to know me anyways! Ben is a wonderful guy and I couldn't have picked a better guy for her. (Other then him wanting 13+ kids... you two better hop on that!)
Amber looked gorgeous, as always. I had gone with her to take her bridals, so I knew how pretty  she looked in her dress. It looks just like her! I'm glad I was at bridals though cause I learned to bustle and un-bustle her dress... that came in handy on the wedding day! 


With 3 Ashley's and a Shannon as her bridesmaids, nobody had to remember many names... they just yelled,  "Ashley" and we all came running. We finally identified ourselves with numbers in order of who met her first to last. Ash W was #1. I was #2. And Ashley Pike was #3. Shannon just said she's always #1! 
 L-R: Shannon, Ashley W, Amber, Ashley D, Ashley P

They had a ring ceremony for those who couldn't attend the sealing and then we had a delicous luncheon catored by, Maglebys. There rolls were so good! We had never eaten there before. The reception was so nice... so beautiful. When I was walking around I spoted my Kindergarten teacher - who I loved! When I asked if she was Mrs. Thorten,  I was shocked when she looked at me and said, "Ashley?" I guess my round little cheeks still give me away! She said she had always remembered me and that I had given her a book that my grandma had written. Pretty cool! And very impressive! Apperantly, she was Amber's neighbor all while Ambs was growing up. Small world. I saw a lot of old friends, which is always fun.

Isaac and Dax made their appearance.
Bretty and I snapped a picture since we were all dressed up.
By the end of the night all of our feet hurt. I don't think anyone of us were still wearing our shoes. 


This has got to be one of favorite pictures!!!! I think I have the perfect "Toyota" jump!
Congratulations Amber and Ben! It was a beautiful wedding and you guys make the cutest couple! I love you both! I couldn't have picked a better husband for you Amber. Ben's a doll and I know he will take good care of you. I am excited to see you guys start this fun journey together.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ah, this is very sweet. Thank you for being such awesome support! Love you!