Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Daxton's 10 Month Old Pictures!

When I had Daxton I promised myself I would be so good to take pictures... just like I did with Isaac! But sadly, I dropped the ball when it came to his 9 month pictures and I had a hard time getting over to the photo studio. I have this really darling frame in my house I just had to fill with pictures, so my friend Tania and I decided to go take pictures of the one thing Daxton really loves... something you can't capture in a studio... something to show off what he loved doing at 10 months old. What is that? Swinging and being outdoors! Dax giggles and gets so excited when he swings, it's really the cutest thing ever! The pictures turned out better then I could have imagined! They are so cute. We got a few of Isaac, even though he was being a squirrel... but you only need one good one to frame! 
I hate to toot my own horn, but I did take that picture at the bottom with Daxton's hands up. It was one of those "click at the right moments" and it is one of my favorites! At the end of our park photo-shoot... the boys were drinking juice and Isaac shared his with Dax. It was such a priceless little picture! I just love them. Thanks again Tania! They are beautiful! You got skills girl!

No comments: