It wasn't until the other day I realized that Brett is 31. I saw it written on his Dr. record and thought to myself, that couldn't be right?! But it is! Funny, I still think of us as 20 and 23 like when we were first married. For some reason having kids hasn't "aged" me in my head!
Back in September, Brett shares a birthday with a dear friend of ours, Tania. So Wade and I decided to get together and have a little birthday bash at the bowling ally. We had Abe and Phedra and the Odom family with us. We had a great night! Isaac was obsessed with getting a drink from the fountain... his shirt was soaked by the time we left! We went back to our house for some cake and ice-cream. I thought I had candles, but didn't! So we improvised and lit several matches... which made me a little nervous cause the flames are a lot bigger then candle flames.I love my sweet husband and I'm so glad I am married to the cutest 31 year old I know! Happy Birthday Babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment