Saturday, October 23, 2010

Soccer Mom!

Well, it's happened. I'm officially a Soccer Mom.

We signed Isaac up for fall soccer and he has had a good time chasing and swarming around the ball with the other 11 kids on the field. It's kind of a long time in the hot sun. Occasionally, Isaac would loose interest and be gazing at the scenery around him. But earlier this month he got really into the game and actually scored his first goal!!! He was so excited!!!! We were very proud of him. That's what he has wanted to do since he started playing. 

 He had a great coach, Coach Bateman. He was really relaxed and was so great with the kids. I really appreciate the dads that let the kids have fun. We came across one team that the coach was a bit scary for my taste. But now it's time to say goodbye to Soccer and maybe we can actually take a break from sports... for maybe a month at least! I mean, I love sports, but every Saturday since Summer began? Ya, I could use a break from the hot sun... yes, I said hot Sun... in OCTOBER!

Isaac loves getting metals. It makes him so happy! 

 Here's his little soccer team. Aren't they all so cute and tiny! 
He had some neighbor kids on his team. Of course, Trevan. But we also had Jake (who lives down the street as Isaac calls him), Noah, and Asher. It was a fun little team.
Until next year...

1 comment:

Ang and Jerry Oler said...

Your little guys are just soooooo adorable. I love how good at everything Isaac is! What a fun little man.
That's a great group of friends on the soccer team. What fun :)