Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dansie Family Fun!

When Brett has the day off work, which is mostly on holidays... we try and do something special. So we have a Dansie Family Fun Day! 
We decided to take Isaac bowling. He had never been before. He absolutely loved it! With the help of the bumpers and the ball guide... he beat mom and dad. (Actually dad beat him by 1 point, but who's counting!?)
We finished the day off by going to Chick-fil-A... one of Isaac's favorite places to eat. And then we went and bought shoes for all the boys. Yup, Daxy got his first pair of shoes! It was a successful day! Days like this, I love to remember. Nobodies grumpy and it's just a perfect family fun day! 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You guys look like a sweet little family. Your boys are so cute. And yay for shoes! I sort of have a thing for shoes and especially baby shoes. I think Piper already has more pairs than I do. They are just so cute!