Sunday, October 3, 2010

Off To College She Goes...

For the fist 8 years of my life, I was the darling baby sister that everyone adored. And then... my little sister was born! What a blessing Mckenzie has been in my life! I love her. She is such a talented little lad. 
Growing up, I shared a room with her. I took millions of pictures of her, peeked and poked at her in her crib at night hoping she would wake up. As she grew up, I teased her, helped her, and she helped me. I borrowed her makeup, invated her room... the list really goes on and on. She is one of my best friends. Now I know she isn't far, but it's a big step to see her leave home. Mckenzie moved to her first place at BYU. My sisters and I helped her move in this past month.
Isaac must have not noticed where her bathroom was, because when we left he was very concerned that she wouldn't be able to go to the bathroom.
She is doing well and has adjusted to college life... minus getting used to all the PDA there is on campus! I love you Kenz! Good luck at school! And come back and visit! 

No comments: