"A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year."
~Paul Sweeney
It's hard to believe that 7 years ago Brett and I got married. I really don't feel like it's been that long. Through all the up's and downs, I can't imagine a better person I would want by my side, then my sweet husband. There really is someone out there who balances you... I believe that because Brett is my perfect balance. He keeps me laughing and reminds me what is important in our life. I love him and couldn't imagine a better best friend and partner in crime.
Happy 7th Anniversary Brett!
I love you so much. Here's to another wonderful 7 years!
"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ~Rita Rudner
I've been asked to clarify. Why did I marry a Lobster you ask? Luckily, Brett got my joke right away. He knows me too well. I love the show, "Friends" and in one of their episodes Phoebe says, "It's a well known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You can actually see old lobster couples walking around their tank, holding claws." Later in the show, Ross and Rachel kiss for the first time and Pheobe say's, "See! He's her Lobster." Well, Brett's mine!

2 comments:
Congratulations! It is our anniversary too, except we are going on 11 years!
WOW you two are OLD!!! haha too bad we are the same age?? Congrats! I am so happy for you two and your two little boysies!
Post a Comment