Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm 27. All year I've been saying, I can't believe next year I will be 27. I feel like I missed saying I was 26! So I won't do that this year. I woke up to Isaac saying, "it snowed!" I didn't believe him. The day before was beautiful and I have NEVER seen snow that late in May. Well, he was right. Here is a picture to prove it, my poor tree was getting blossoms too! 


Snow. On my birthday. That's a new one. I was wished Merry Christmas all day! It was a wonderful day, very low key. I hung out with my sister, Rachel who just moved close to me. We unpacked her house. That night I spent with my family. Isaac had gone to the store with Brett and told him he wanted to buy me a bracelet.  He even picked it out! (Brett did say he was debating between the silver one and the one with birds... I think he made a good choice!)

They also got me an ipod converter for my car, yeah!

Brett was so sweet. He brought me home Cafe Rio Salad (which I ended up getting food posing from, but who would have foreseen that?) And he made me from scratch, Key Lime Pie. He is the best! He doesn't agree with me that I should have pie for my birthday... cake is suppose to be for birthdays, but he humors me every year and makes me a pie! I love him. The small things mean the most to me. That morning I woke up to writing on my mirror wishing me a happy birthday and telling me that he loved me. I think that was my favorite thing.

So here's to another year of getting older. The funny thing is, even though I've lived in my house for almost 4 years, have 2 kids, and been married for almost 7 years... I still feel like I'm 23. But I wouldn't change my life for anything in the world! Thanks to my 3 boys for making my birthday so special!

No comments: