I finally took the boys to get their pictures updated! I am so happy how they turned out. They are so summery looking! I love when all the colors come together just perfectly.
Isaac's 4 year old pictures
I love that Isaac is always so cooperative when it comes to taking pictures. He seriously will practice poses with me before we go!
Daxton's 6 month old pictures
I've been waiting to take Dax to get pictures just because I hated taking him out around people during the winter months. I was shocked when we got there, because this is the first time Dax has ever sat up by himself! He sat there for like 5 minutes while she snapped pictures and he never fell over! (Don't worry, I was close by just incase he did.) Maybe the shovel was his good luck charm holding him up! My sister Liz thinks it's very unfair that my 6 month old posed for his pictures when she still struggles getting her 7 year old to hold still for the camera!
And of course, I have to have them together!
I just love these little faces.
And because things were 1/2 off that day, I got sucked into a little collage. But it really is darling! I love their little bum picture!





6 comments:
Those turned out great! They are such darling boys.
So adorable!!
I seriously love these pictures! They are so stinkin cute!
I LOVE those summer pictures!!!
HOW CUTE!!! Your boys are adorable! I hope I didn't scare you off last time you were here! I'm out of school now so I would love to get together again with you! Love ya!
um.. I think these are scanned illegally - I think I must report you and your photos and your country music! There was a couple in our ward talking about their son and how they found all of this inappropriate music in his room as a teenager and a man piped up and said, "It was country wasn't it!" :) Sorry most random and long comment ever! Not so much a comment as a story or article!
Post a Comment