Friday, January 29, 2010

Daxton's Blessing Pictures

My sweet little Daxton looked so beautiful the day of his blessing, we had to take some professional pictures of him. My neighbor, Jason was kind enough to take the pictures and they turned out better then I could have imagined! They are darling!! I kept telling Jason how much I loved his camera because it took such great pictures. He informed me, "It's not the camera but the photographer who takes great pictures!" I stand corrected. But I'm grateful for him and the time he took out of his busy schedule to do this for us. I couldn't pick just one, so here are some of my favorite pictures!

Daxton's Blessing Outfit
2 Months Old

I also have to thank my mom and dad for this darling outfit and blanket they gave to Dax as a present. He looked like a tiny little angel!

We got him to give us a few little smiles!



Thanks again Jason!!! They are perfect!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

He is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Ashley he could not be any cuter!!! And I LOVE his pictures!!

Debra Goodey said...

oh my goodness, he is darling!

Los Alexander said...

Ashley, I am LOVING this photos of Daxton! My goodness gracious...the most adorable thing I've ever seen!
What a darling boy you have!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

He is a cutie pie! I also love the pictures of you and your sisters. You are all beautiful! So really how crazy is life with 2? I don't know if I am quite ready for that!