Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Arrival!!

We had our baby boy early this morning at 9:45AM. He was 7 lb. and 2 oz. 18 1/2 in long. He has dark brown hair he is cute as a button and mother and baby are doing great. Pictures to follow in the coming days.

10 comments:

jackie said...

Congrats!!! He weighed the same as our little Halee! Glad to hear that all went well and you are both doing great. Can't wait to see pictures!
Love,
The Sealy's

Nicole Jaussi said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet him. I'm so glad everything went well and hey, you got to have two less days of discomfort. :) I'll call you when you get home. Congrats!!

The Armstrong Article said...

Congratulations Ashley!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new bundle!

Holly said...

Congrats. Glad to hear everyone is doing well and completely jealous you are done being pregnant. 6 more weeks for me. Oh, does he have a name yet?

Stacy said...

Aaaa! He came early!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for pictures! Hope you can get some rest!

Emilee said...

I can't believe you posted this already?! I'm still laughing at Isaac being confused as to why his brother came when the chain was finished LOL!

Congrats, he really is a cutie :)

Michelle said...

Wow, that went quickly (but probably not for you.) Congratulations on the new addition!

Audrey said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ash, I had no idea!!! I'm such a loser. I need to come by and take a peek. I'm so glas that you both are doing good.