I wanted to remember some of the cute things Isaac learned in soccer this year. I really loved how they rotated through stations so it wasn't so overwhelming for these little kids.
For warm ups they would do stretching, jumping jacks, sit-ups, and my favorite... push-ups! Something about watching Isaac do a push up with his little cast on made me laugh!
After every station, the team would huddle together, put their hands in and say their team's cheer: "Goooo USA!" I must say, Isaac had a very patient teacher. She had several wandering 3 year olds and she was so sweet to wait until they were all focused and came together to do their cheer.
Here's their USA cheer!
They practiced kicking, even with a ball almost the same size as Isaac!
They practiced being the goalie and practiced kicking the ball in, but my favorite day is when Isaac decided he was board with that. He found a new target to shoot at! What can I say? He likes basketball too!
At the end of some classes they would have team races across the gym. It's a long way for a little guy to run, but I thought it was so cute. Rachel laughed every-time Isaac ran because he would kick his bum... it was pretty funny! They also would give them a little ticket card at the end of every-class that they could redeem for 2 laffy taffy candies. Isaac always showed it to me and told me it said that he did a good job!
1 comment:
Cute....where is this at? Carter would love it?
Post a Comment