Last weekend we went to American Fork for the Steel Days parade with Isaac's cousins. It was such a looonnng parade... but the kids had fun! (And at least we were in the shade!)

L-R: Squiggle, Buddy, Lulu, Isaac, and Breah

Isaac waved to all the floats and people going by.

A favorite of most of the kids was the float with Mickey, Minnie, Pooh Boy (this is what Isaac calls him), Tigger, Elmo, and Spongebob. There were so many lame floats or people that stopped in front of us forever, but sadly, this float didn't stop. I thought Breah and Squiggle would start running after them!

Smokey the Bear and the Recycling Owl (I don't know his name) drove by... I don't really think the kids know who they are yet!

Here is one of the MANY, MANY floats we saw... all decorated very nicely!
But one thing we saw a lot of were.... CLOWNS!

They were silly and very strange, some were tall, some were short, and some told very lame jokes... but Isaac was baffled at out tall this one clown was that came by and gave him a high-five! He thought his shoes (stilts) were so funny looking!

The sweetest clown of all came at the end. He talked to Isaac about his cast and made a couple of the kids some balloon animals.

Isaac got a sword! Success! I even got someone to throw me a little round ball. Brett was so impressed with my abilities to catch it and then have it bounce back out of my hand! Oops, I tried... don't worry, I got it back!
No comments:
Post a Comment