Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Riding in the Kid Parade!

For the 24th, my cute neighbor Angeline wanted to do a small parade with some of the kids in the neighborhood so they had something fun to do in the day! 

The kids decorated their bikes with balloons and streamers. She had her older kids face paint the younger ones. Isaac was so proud of his stars!

Wade, our "bigger kid," was also very proud when he painted a heart-mom tattoo on his arm. I know his mom, Sue was so proud!

The kids played a lot of little games like duck, duck goose.

Waterballoon toss!

Isaac was very pleased with his giant water-balloon!

So was my cute neighbor, Lacy... she loved her  pink one!

We did a cherry pit spitting contest with the adults... the Bishop did quite well! Most of the girls on the other hand really can't spit that far! (Me being one of them!)

And at the end we ate hot-dogs and let the kids ride their decorated bikes around the cult-a-sac for a little parade. I think they all had a great time! I love my neighborhood, we have so many cute kids on this street!

2 comments:

Ang and Jerry Oler said...

What an adorable blog Ashley....And thank you for calling me cute - ha! It was a fun day and I'm so glad you got such awesome pictures so we can remember it for a long time. And I totally agree with you...we do have the best little neighborhood.

Nicole Jaussi said...

We do have the best neighborhood! My kids had so much fun that day. Thanks for taking care of Lacey. She just loves you!! :)