One year ago on the 4th, Brett's parents came home from their 3 year mission. It has been so great to have them back with us. I feel like this year flew by, but I am grateful for them, for their example, and how they are constantly willing to help our little family. I don't think Isaac could imagine life without them anymore, he adores them both too much!
We celebrated the 4th with Nancy, LaMonte, Emilee, Rob and their kids. We had a yummy BBQ and finished with some fireworks. Isaac liked the fireworks last year and he's enjoyed his "snaps" so I figured he would be pretty excited to see them again.
He never got overly excited... he pretty much stared at them this year, until...
Today he saw another box of fireworks at my moms house that they are planning on lighting off on the 24th and surprisingly, he was very excited about them, so hopefully he will enjoy them more the 2nd time around!
1 comment:
Hey babe! It's me your worst friend in the whole world because I haven't come to see you since you're on to baby number two!! Looks like you had a fun fourth! I miss you and for sure this week I will stop by and say hi because I don't work till saturday! I'll be out at the school to if you wanna stop by!! I'll call ya tomorrow and we'll chat!! love ya!
Post a Comment