Thursday, April 23, 2009

Isaac And The Robe

Brett and I both have robes. I love them! I let Isaac wear one of mine one night because he was cold and then he was hooked. He has wanted to wear this giant robe every night for bed. Then he would come out of his room because it was falling off and wanted me to fix it. So to fix this problem, I made one! 

Isaac in his robe, isn't it cute? 

My mother-in-law, Nancy had a pattern, I bought some fleece and with her help we made this darling little robe that Isaac loves! He wears it every night and loves that it has pockets and a rope. (Meaning, the tie that goes around it.) She helped me with all the hard parts. (Mostly the finished work so it would look good! I don't have that great of skill, however I am good at unpicking.) 

Anyways, it turned out great and Isaac and I are very pleased with this little sewing project! 

1 comment:

Lyme Girl said...

So fun! Even when he forgets how important you once were in his life and drops you like a hot potato for a girl (ha ha) you'll always have the pictures to remind him of your devotion!