I know I will continue to buy outfits, especially the cute ones they come out with...(Here's to hoping emailing them will help them make more holiday outfits!) but until then.... my sister Aleesha came up with an idea! She has always wanted Bitty Baby to have a turkey outfit, so this year she made one and one for my mom and all of her sisters! Now, my Bitty Baby and Bear are Turkeys for Thanksgiving!!! We couldn't be more thrilled! I am so lucky to have so many sisters that are all so creative! THANKS ALEESHA!!! You are the best!!!! (You can click on her to see her big! She's so cute!)
Friday, November 14, 2008
Presenting, Bitty Baby: THE TURKEY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! Love the turkey outfit.
I'm so glad you had a link to the American Girl website. I knew that one day I would get my Samantha her own Samantha doll from the AG collection, and right now the website shows that they are saying farewell to this doll. I'm glad I can get it before they get rid of it!
Can you find a way to email a picture of the turkey to American Girl? They are missing out on the crazy adult market? By the way, your music is hysterical sometimes!
Post a Comment