Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Snow of the Year! 2008

Brett was so excited to wake Isaac up this morning to show him that it snowed. Unfortunately, Isaac was too tired to wake up. (I was glad, I like him to sleep!) When he woke up and looked out the window he screamed, "IT SNOWED!" He wasn't even awake for 30 seconds before he told me he needed his new snow gloves and coat on. Out the door he went in his pajamas, hat, coat, and gloves to play in the snow!

He loved tromping in it, making a snowball, throwing it up high, and dusting it off his new gloves. I realized quickly he will need new boots too. He loves the snow so much and his feet were so wet with this little bit of snow, he really won't survive the winter without them! When he came inside he was pretty cold and chattered to me, "I need hot chocolate mom!"

The snow only stayed for a few hours, but it still was fun! Here is a snowball to you, from Isaac from the FIRST SNOW!!! 

3 comments:

Heather Crozier said...

I was gonna play with Mikenna in the snow but it all melted. :( I'm sure there will be more later though. Isaac is sure cute! He looks like a fun kid. I wonder how he and Mikenna would play together now that they are older.

Amber said...

Oh how fun!! I want to come play in the snow! That would have shut this town down :)...seriously.

Pam said...

How cute is he? Geez, we seriously got like 8 inches. Not a huge fan myself, but at least the kids love it.