Friday, August 1, 2008

Too much Diego!

I have to tell you a quick story about what happened in church on Sunday. Isaac was being his loud self and decided to hang upside down on the bench... resulting in getting stuck and not being able to flip around. He started shouting, "help me! help me! Ayudeme! Ayudeme!" Me not knowing Spanish looked at Brett and said, "what did he say?" Brett was laughing so hard he could barley tell me that Ayudeme in Spanish meant help me! I guess Diego has had a little influence on our sons language! If I don't be careful next Ni Hao, Kai-Lan will be teaching Isaac to say help me in Chinese! 

5 comments:

Los Alexander said...

That was hilarious! Oh Isaac! And in Church? That's free entertainment for everybody.
I prefer Diego over Dora, that little "brat" screams her head off and her Spanish is just yelling and screaming, nobody will like Spanish after her. I don't like her can you tell? She is cute looking though.

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandon Dansie said...

I honestly can't stop laughing!! You can tell him his Uncle Brandon is so proud he is learning Spanish. Oh man that is funny. I'll be sure to have him teach Breah.

Tara said...

That is too cute! I am laughing. It is amazing what these kids pick up! Have you watched that movie I gave you yet? Let me know.
Love ya
Tara

Tim & Tash said...

That is a funny story. I can't believe what they pick up from t.v. Makayla picks up stuff all of the time. At least you got a good laugh.