Sunday, July 27, 2008

Who needs long hair?

Well after growing out my hair for 2 years and complaining on days I hated it... on a whim I chopped off 5 inches! My sister Rachel had a cancellation for a cut and color so we added some dark, some light, and chopped it off short.  After all, who needs long hair anyways?

9 comments:

Amber said...

AHHH!!! I love love love it! Oh, I forgot how sticking cute you are with short hair. Ash, it looks so cute! Isn't short hair refreshing. P.S. the color looks good too! (of course).

Los Alexander said...

Don't you love make-overs? I do!
I'm comparing the two pictures and I see a big difference, I bet you do too.
Is cute, cute, cute!

Los Alexander said...

Ah, and you got me singing: Waiting for a star to fall, such an awesome song!

Mike and Leslie said...

Hey Ash! Love the hair. I chopped mine too on a whim last week. We are still in your ward. Stillwater and Fox Hollow stayed together.

Amber said...

Hey Ashley, I meant to tell you yesterday that I love your hair! It looks so cute!

michellecluff said...

love it! It looks so good on you!

Pam said...

Ha! You seriously used the title! You are too funny! Well, you already know I love it. Geez,...new hair, new eyebrows...who could ask for more?! The other day was fun. Thanks again.

Megan said...

I really like your new hair cut and your new color. It has been a while since I have seen you with short hair and I think it is really cute!

Angela said...

I love it! It is sooooooo cute! Mona days sounds like so much fun. It sounds similar to the 24th in Enterprise. I bet it's fun to have Brett's parents back!