Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Adalyn Ruth White!

She's here!!! Jeana's baby was born 2 weeks early. She was born yesterday, July 22nd at 3:10 in the morning. Jeana is one of those lucky girls, who's water actually broke at work (who does that happen to?) And had a great labor and a beautiful baby! She did go through a few things after... but I'll let her tell you about that. I went to see her yesterday and she is soooo TINY! She's beautiful! I can't get enough of her.  Here is a picture of her cute little face! 

Adalyn weighs 6 lbs 9 oz and was 18 inches long

A lot of my best friends I grew up with live away so it's rare when I get to go see them in the hospital. I can't even tell you how fun it was to sit and talk with Jeana and be there while we both gawked over her new little bundle! She's so cute! 

Aren't they so cute?! Jonathan was curled up a the couch in a ball when I got there, poor thing. But they all look healthy and happy and I just want both of them to know how happy I am for them. They will make such great parents! Congratulations!!!! 

5 comments:

Kalteich family said...

Hello, I'm Jonathans sister thank you for taking these pics they are beautiful. Congrats to the new parents. Good work guys I can't wait to see her and hold her she is beautiful!!

Pam said...

She's beautiful! They do good work!

Tim & Tash said...

What a cutie!! Oh the days of having a newborn. You forget you tiny they really are until you see a newborn. Congrats to both of them!!

Jeana & Jonathan said...

Hey, Can you send us the pic of Adalyn that you have here by herself. It turned out really cute and I didn't get one of her with her little name tag!

Thanks!

Kenzie said...

Aw! Cute!!! Adalyn is adorable, and Jeana too of course! I haven't seen her in such a long time! That's so fun that she got such a cute little girl. ...Hmm, don't you think you need one of those Ashey? Lol. ;)