Many of you who read this are friends from high school. I got an email from my mom informing me of a new song artisit by the name of, Benton Paul. To my surprise it was an old friend from High School. His new album is called, "Grey" and it will be released in March. I have heard the song, "Where Are You" and it's really good. (you can find it on itunes) I'm very impressed!
I've heard good things so far and I really hope he does well! I've always wondered if anyone from my graduating class would make it big!
5 comments:
That's so crazy!! He actually was the band at a friends wedding and sounded great! Good to know he has a CD coming out.
I thought you went to school with him! Didn't he take piano lessons from Vicki? Kenzi downloaded his song and it's great. His mom is Kenzi's YW laurel adviser and she said his new CD is even better than the song.
Ash, I tagged you. (Sorry!) Go to my blog for details. monkeytownmom.blogspot.com
That's so funny. I remember all the girls had a crush on him in Elementary school. HA HA...Well I hope you are doing great! Love ya
Tara
I'm finally back from St. George...quit yelling at me! I'm coming up this weekend, so I'll call ya.
Post a Comment