My son is a very energetic little boy who gets into a lot of things! So I love when quiet time comes around because he is so mellow and likes to watch a little show. I think it's so funny how he can be glued to one show for so many months and then decide he's sick of it and move on to a new show. First it was Barney, then Blues Blues, now it's The Backyardigans. He loves Pablo! When he's not busy twirling and dancing to the songs he loves to sit on his little couch with a blanket! I thought this picture was so funny. He found his hat in his drawer, pulled the blanket out of the cupboard, and sat his baby down by him all by himself. He can be very independent at times when he's on a mission to do something!
No comments:
Post a Comment