Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We hope everyone had a fun night!  We spent the evening at my sister, Rachel's house.  Our friends Jeana and Jonathan joined us.  We spent most of the night, eating, laughing, playing games - and attempting to play Guitar Hero! We actually did a pretty good job playing the guitar - Brett really got into it at the end!! 

                         Jeana, Ashley, and Rachel - celebrating the New Year! 

Below is Isaac and Zander... they were getting ready to shoot their firework guns... I know it looks dangerous, but they had help!  Rachel and I were surprised they lasted till midnight, but after we had two very grumpy boys! 




We hope this New Year is filled with excitement!  Brett started a New Job this year so that was not only a blessing but very exciting for us.  He is really enjoying it so far.  The other thing we are looking forward to this year is Brett's parents returning home from their mission in July! We can't wait to see them and introduce them to little Isaac in person.  


1 comment:

michellecluff said...

I LOVE guitar hero! Funnest game in the world!