Saturday, June 1, 2013

It's Quite for a few minutes when...

The boys are sleeping!

It's really a rare occasion, but the boys do finally get tired and they fall asleep. I love sleeping pictures!!! I don't know why, they are just my favorite. So here is a few, enjoy!
Dax had been swimming all day, he came and curled up on my chair and was out like a light.
How precious... this is the reason to have stuffed animals! All children should sleep with stuffed animals.
Even sweet Brett falls asleep when someone isn't jumping on him.
Isaac and Dax LOVE sleeping in my bed when Brett is out of town. It makes it a little squishy, but I love having them there next to me. I got a kick out of them sleeping in practically the same position!
Where is Dax? He's under there... sleeping under all those blankets.
Isaac is a hard one to get to sleep. He is like me, he LOVES to sleep in. But going to sleep is a different story. It takes him a while to actually fall asleep.
And then there is Tanner... I laughed so hard when I found him all crazy in his swing. His neck looked so uncomfortable!
Naps are usually only for a short time...and before you know it, they are awake again.

No comments: