We he plays on the floor he is starting to move more. He's like a little clock and he can tick-tock in a circle. In his crib he can roll up on his side and back again. He's also starting to lift his legs up and reach his toes! He's almost there.
He's starting to hold a lot more things. He's cooing even more... I love hearing, coo coo, coo!!! When it comes time to sleep, he fights it... a lot. He's really on an every other day schedule. When I give him his binki sadly he is starting to spit it out. I'm so grateful when he keeps it in. I think he will be like his older brother Isaac. He also got rid of the binki around this same age. Too bad we have such darling binki's. It makes me sad to think about not using them anymore!
Tanner's discovered his fingers. He is always starring at them. He has also figured out they are great for grabbing things like moms shirt, necklaces, and his favorite... my hair! He's got a tight grip!
Brett loves when our little babies start having personalities! He's such a sucker for them. I love these pictures more then anything. You can see how in love he is with Tanner he is.
Look how happy Brett is with himself. Whenever you get the baby to fall asleep it's an accomplishment!
We moved Tanner to the big tubby. He splashed so much I had no choice. He loves it!! He splashes till his little hearts content.
Tanner's becoming more vocal. He probably thinks that's the only way you can be heard around here is if you scream at the top of your lungs. So he's joined in the fun and he likes to yell and screech to get attention.
We took him to the Dr for his 4 month check up. The Dr. was very impressed with his skin! Most babies in winter won't have such nice soft skin. He cried just for a second when he got his shots but then he was okay when I picked him up and kissed him. Mommies kissed are just that powerful! He's actually becoming such a mama's boy. He always stops crying when I pick him up. Brett says it's not fare. I think it is. It's a great reward as a mom to know how much your baby loves you!!!
His stats for 4 months are: He weighs 14.26 lbs (14%tile), Length 25.25 inches (33%tile), and head circumference is 16.5 in (42%tile). He's on the small end, and definitely my smallest baby yet! But he's growing and he's healthy and happy.
Tanner has baby bird hair. Isn't it darling?!! He's my little baby bird. It's so soft and fluffy on top I seriously pet him all the time. Because of his fluffy hair he has gotten the nickname "feathers" That's what we call him most of the time.
Little Tanner has been happy and healthy. That's all I can ask for! He's so precious, I'm just smitten with him. (and so are his brothers and daddy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment