He has to be like Isaac, he can't let Isaac do something without him trying to. Isaac sat in a tree, so Dax will too!
This was back in May when he got his Summer haircut. He looks so small compare to a few months later. I'm just in love with his face.
My neighbor was getting rid of her "castle" and we gladly took it for Dax to play on. He runs and stands on it to get away from Rosco... it's his safe spot where he can't be licked! Him and Isaac bring blankets on it and slide down it, it's been a fun Summer toy.
Dax is slowly getting into drawing. He is always so proud of his artwork and likes to display it and show it off. I love when he has something in mind and he explains his drawings to you.
HAT HAIR! This kid has so many hats. All 3 of my boys, Brett, Isaac and Dax love their hats!
Dax is so easy going and crazy all rolled up into one adorable package! He loves water and loves being outside. He has learned to open doors and goes to see his friend up the street at any given minute. AH! I really have to watch this one. He's fast!
Dax started watching a new show on Disney called, Doc Mcstuffins. It's about a little girl who is a Dr and takes care of her stuffed animals. Dax found the Dr. kit and is now the best Dr in our house! He takes care of us with a lot of check-ups and watches after his animals, making sure they never get sick.
June 19th - I Woke up with dax in my bed this morning and he said, it's 4 o'clock. I need to get up and mow the lawn. Then he noticed I had a little blemish on my chin. He said, "oh you have an owie! I said yes. He said, you need a bandaid? I said no. He said oh. Hold still, let me pick it! I said no!! He kept trying and finally he got very calm touched my head and said, "it's ok. Hold still, I'll hold your head, and pick it!" I laughed and said no while I wiggled away. He did it all again but this time he laughed and said, "I'll hold your nose, hold still!" hahahaha
I really couldn't trust a cuter Dr. then this one!
And blankets! It's a good obsession I guess. He just loves them.... each and every one! Once I got him the wrong blanket and he said, "NO! I want Mickey." and then proceeded to sing me the song, "da, da, da, da, da, da! Come inside it's fun inside!"I find little things I write down about Dax. The other day, I made rolls for a party... which Dax has an obsession with homemade rolls. I came into the kitchen and dax had a big smile on his face holding a roll. He looked up and saw me and said, "YOU HAVE TO SHARE!!!"
Daxy was in the tub and wanting me to play peek a boo with him. I would scare him and he would grab his chest and say, "OH! You scared me!"
Dax was sitting on the potty wearing his toy story underwear and he said, mom no night night. I wanna watch buzz and woody and t-rex! Soon after he learned how to get out of nap time was yell, "I have to go poopy!!!" Of course I would let him sit...and sit...and sit. He's a smart one!
So Dax was screaming for you all morning, DAD!!!! WHERES DAD??!!! I said, hes not here. Hes at work. That made him so mad he said, NO!!!!! NOOOOO!!! NOOOOOO!!! Then started Spelling, E- O!!!!! E- O!!! Which I think he meant, N- O ... but I understood what he was trying to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment