I recently got addicted to pinterest. It's a dangerous little website that inspires you to want to be crafty, to sew, cook, paint and get clever ideas for everything... including cooking. I came across these darling chick deviled eggs and gave the idea to Leesha, who makes our deviled eggs every year. They turned out sooo darling! Though, I'm still not sure how we all feel about eating an actual chick.
I've decided I can't keep up with chasing my kids around the yard to snap their every move of picking up an egg. Especially Isaac. He's fast!
Dax wondered the yard looking for his yellow eggs. He loved putting them in his little bag
He found one egg that was disturbing to him. It had feet coming out of the egg. (This was leesha's egg that she so cleverly packed into an egg for all the kids.) Daxton did not care for an egg with feet and tried to give it away several times.
I was too busy laughing so Aleesha cracked open the weird egg to prove to him there was a cute stuffed chick inside. He was shocked but surprisingly liked it after that.
Isaac loved his blue chick... but he's knows what this Easter egg hunt thing is all about!
I finally caught up with Isaac and his millions of blue eggs he found!
We managed to get a snap shot of the current 9 grand kids (plus one more... Ataka! Sadly, he left us recently to go back to Japan.) I'm always amazed how this picture turns out. We are excited to add two more boys to the bunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment