Not as cute as my two little monsters!!! Seriously, I am in love with these two little faces!
And once again, I took one to many pictures and Dax did NOT want to look at the camera. Oh well. Here I am, dressed as Raggedy Ann. I know, my bright red braids are awesome! Try not to be jealous.This was Daxton's first year that he cared about Trick-or-Treating... or even knew what was going on! But he liked that fact that he was getting candy and once he caught on he kept going!
At first he didn't understand carrying this pumpkin around. Why should he have to cart it around wearing a puffy costume?
So he didn't. He left his pumpkin behind and ran to catch up with the kids.
We finally explained to our cute puppy dog that he needs his pumpkin to put candy in. He finally understood and when he got that first piece of candy in his pumpkin he did NOT let that pumpkin go. He eventually got the right idea and hitched a ride on Brett's shoulders. (but made sure he still had his pumpkin safely in his hand.)
The boys walked around with their neighbor friends, Thor (Jake) and Snow White (Taylor.)
We also had the privilege of walking around with Hulk Hogan. (Who was really Bob - Jake's dad.) His costume was quite the site! And VERY TIGHT!!!! I am kind of a sucker for the matching sack and costume. One year, I will just buy a pumpkin so I don't have to buy a new bag every year.
The boys ran to every door! Dax couldn't keep up so we would just let him go at his own little pace. One house the lady keeled down and gave him a tootsie roll in his pumpkin. He smiled and took another one out of her jar. He said, "thank you!" and walked away. Smart kid!!!
Dax looked like he won the grand prize every time he got a piece of candy. It was so cute! The boys got so much candy! Each of them had a giant zip-lock back full!!!
Isaac didn't seem to mind. He was super excited about his hard work and the candy he collected. It was a really fun and very late night! Bob, Natalie, and their kids came over for soup and rolls. We had fun answering the door and passing out candy. I even had spooky music playing out the window like my mom always did when we were kids.
My transformer and little puppy turned into Batman and Elmo before going to bed. They were in need on new pj's and I couldn't resist these cute characters for them to fall asleep in on Halloween night.
No comments:
Post a Comment