We all love our dog. He's pretty funny. I'm not sure why, but he loves "hanging around!" Honest. He lays on top of his dog house for long periods of time. It doesn't look comfortable... but I can't say I've tried it either.
Dax just loves Rosco. He's constantly getting into the pantry finding treats for him. Then he stands by the back door saying, "Rosco? Outside! Treat!" We let him out and he toddles out to the cage and gets so excited to give him a bone. If Rosco doesn't eat it right away, Dax shouts at him, pointing for him to eat it. (Dax tries to keep us all in line!) He's so pleased after Rosco gobbles up his treat!
Dax talks about Rosco all the time. A lot of his things he is trying to say include Rosco and Isaac's name! The kid is fearless. He doesn't care of Rosco licks his face. (I care more then him!) He loves this dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment